Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Complete System
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor that is designed to help avoid the effects of white coat hypertension, provide accurate sleep blood pressure readings, and tailor drug therapy regimes to your individual patient’s needs.
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Recorder with Central BP and Pulse Wave Analysis with Hypertension Management Software
Supplier Part Number : ABPM-7100PWA
- Highest clinical validation – BHS A/A Intelligent inflation provides excellent patient comfort and improves compliance
- Fully flexible program options for various measurement periods and inflation
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect Workstation Software – the professional’s choice
- Includes Pulse Wave Analysis
- Easily create, print and customise detailed reports to meet your needs
- Data can be transferred to all major patient record systems inc.
- EMIS, Systmone and Vision Lightweight, compact and quiet for further patient comfort and compliance
- 100% latex-free and PVC cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Future-proof investments – upgradable to add new functionality including Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis (Arterial Stiffness)
- Can be integrated with other CardioPerfect devices such as ECG and Spirometry to steam line diagnostics
- Supplied with 2 cuffs – adult and large adult
Studies show that measuring aortic pulse wave velocity and central blood pressure provides greater indication of potential heart attacks and strokes than the blood pressure value taken on the upper arm alone.
Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor with Software
- Meets or exceeds the latest AAMI, EHS Standards and has a BHS A/A Rating
- Unlimited protocols for programming measurement periods & inflation frequencies
- Light, compact and discrete for improved patient comfort and use
- Takes readings using oscillometric technology
- Auto Feedback Logic during inflation for excellent patient comfort & acceptance
- Latex-free cuffs help reduce the risk of patient allergic reactions Adult and Large Adult
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® WorkStation software