Gentle enough to use on a sleeping child,
the Vicks Behind Ear Gentle Touch Thermometer is easy, fast and precise.
The Vicks V980 Behind the Ear thermometer is easy, fast and precise. Clinically proven accurate,
this non-invasive thermometer measures the temperature in the hollow behind the ear.
This area is the ideal location for an external temperature because it is close to the carotid artery, which carries blood the brain.
The V980 takes a temperature reading in just one second and features a large LED display and Fever InSight technology, which clearly depicts the severity of your child’s temperature.
Also, it is so gentle that 95% of babies slept the reading.
- Accurate, 1 second readings
- Can be used on a sleeping baby
- The hallow behind the ear is ideal for taking external temperature
- Large LCD display
- Fever Insight flashes red for a high fever, yellow for a slightly elevated temperature and green for no fever
- Records the last 8 measurements