Unilet ComforTouch Alternate Site Testing Lancets 26G 100 count (Pack of 2)
Owen Mumford Unilet ComforTouch Alternate Site Testing Lancets are sterile, single-use lancets designed for at-home capillary blood sampling. These lancets are precision sharpened designed for maximum comfort and optimal blood flow. They are designed for Alternate Site Testing (AST).
The Unilet ComforTouch lancets have features that most other brand lancets don’t. The cap of the lancet has been designed to allow the user to place the used needle tip into the cap for convenience and safer disposal. Owen Mumford features standard lancet line that offers reliable performance at a value price. Unilet lancets offer a cost effective solution for a low cash price. A high quality lancet that provides a comfortable lancing experience without compromising on blood volume.
Unilet ComforTouch features a precision sharpened needle designed for maximum comfort. The cap of the lancet has been designed to allow the user to place the used needle tip into the cap for convenience and a safer disposal.
- Precision sharpened and designed for comfort
- Easy twist-off cap keeps product sterile until ready for use
- Recappable lancets for safe disposal.
- Universal fit with most lancing devices1
- Sterile, Single use only
- Sharpened for maximum patient comfort and optimal blood flow
- Fits most commonly used lancing devices1
- Special cap for convenience and safer disposal of needles
- Reliable performance at a value price
- Bilingual packaging
- Variety of sizes and features
- 26G Alternate Site Testing (AST) lancets 4
Owen Mumford Unilet ComforTouch Alternate Site Testing 26G are for use with:
- Autolet II
- Autolet Impression
- BD lancet device
- Penlet Plus & OneTouch Ultra Soft
- Auto Lancet Hypolance Lite Touch
- and other compatible devices