The Ultimate Diabetes Meal Planner
- Knowing what to eat with diabetes can be frustrating, but it’s the most important way to manage the disease. It’s also the area where people give up the fastest, but with Ultimate Diabetes Meal Planner you will never have to ask “What’s for dinner?” again.
- Ultimate Diabetes Meal Planner includes weekly plans for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, along with detailed recipes that make using the 16-week meal plan easy. The overall calorie count—based on 1500, 1800, 2000, 2200, or 2500 daily calories—lets you choose the right diet, whether you’re looking for weight loss or just healthy living.
- Fitness and nutrition expert Jaynie Higgins takes the guesswork out of diabetes meal planning and puts everything you need in one amazing collection.
- With 16 weeks of meal plans and over 300 amazing recipes, the Ultimate Diabetes Meal Planner will guide you toward a healthy, diabetes-friendly lifestyle. You’ll find weeks of personalized meal plans in four different calorie levels; shopping lists; and nutritious, tasty recipes. Take the mystery out of food and diabetes in just 4 easy steps!
- Winner of the 2010 NAUTILUS SILVER AWARD!
Softcover, 8 x 10, 496 pages