The Diabetic Muscle and Fitness Guide – by Phil Graham (Paperback)
- Written by renowned competitive body builder and Sports Nutritionist Phil Graham The Diabetic Muscle and Fitness Guide is the first ever evidence-based muscle building and fat loss resource written for people living with diabetes.
- Whether you want to shred fat, build a set of chiseled abs, pack on quality muscle mass or smash personal bests in the gym – this resource is your definite go to for rapid body redesign and strength development when living with diabetes.
- The book provides a deep insight into the underlying physiology of diabetes and how it influences human metabolism, nutrition requirements and examines the body’s response to different types of exercise especially weights resistance exercise.
- Various other elements including; mindset, diabetes medication, diabetes management, sports supplementation and much more are discussed in great detail.
- Every strategy is grounded on real life experience, countless hours of trial and error and evidence-based study.
Number of Pages: 370
Publisher: Phil Graham
Author: Phil Graham