Solgar – Spoonfuls Vegan Protein Nutritional Shake Powder Vanilla Chai – 20.24 oz.
Solgar – Spoonfuls Vegan Protein Nutritional Shake Powder Vanilla Chai – 20.24 oz. (574 g)
Solgar Spoonfuls Vegan Protein Nutritional Shake mixes smoothly and has a great taste! Fruits, vegetables, legumes, seeds, ancient grain…kissed by the sun, nurtured by the rain, embraced by the earth…the source of well-being as nature intended. Not only are plants a great source of nutrition…they can also be a great source of protein. Protein doesn’t have to come from animals (grazing cows can be thankful for that) it can just as easily come from the earth. When sourced that way, earth-harvested plant protein can give you all the protein you need while being more sustainable than animal protein, environmentally-conscious and non-gmo…all with a friendly carbon footprint. When eating a healthier diet (or at least trying)…adding a vegan protein can be a great addition to your day. It’s great-tasting nutrition at 150 calories without high levels of fat. Nutritious, plant-harvested, protein…vital nutrients…fruit, vegetable and green concentrates…probiotics, digestive enzymes, flaxseed EFA, plus all the goodness of ayurvedic botanicals. That’s the broad-spectrum nutrition you get in every Solgar Spoonfuls.
Solgar Spoonfuls broad-spectrum nutrition:
- Plant-sourced multi-protein blend derived from peas, brown rice, hemp seed and pumpkin – excellent source of protein
- Unique greens blend including concentrates of Chlorella (cracked cell wall), Barley Grass, Spirulina, Alfalfa Juice Powder, Dandelion Leaf and Watercress
- A broad spectrum of Spectra ORAC blend comprised of over 25 fruit, vegetable, botanical and phytonutrient concentrates and extracts that help neutralize body-cell-damaging free radicals. The ingredients within Spectra ORAC are active against the five major types of free radicals in the body.
- Excellent source of fiber
- 4 billion CFU of Unique IS-2 probiotic
- Unique digestive Enzyme Blend containing Papain and Bromelain
- Energy supporting B-Vitamins, which aid in the conversion of food into energy
- Vita-Shine D3 Unique, vegan lichen-sourced cholecalciferol
- 100% Daily Value of 15 key vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C as proprietary Ester-C
- Accented with traditional Indian botanicals from the ancient system of Ayurvedic health practices
Solgar Spoonfuls makes it easy to add a plant-based source of protein to your diet every day. Three small scoops throughout your day gives you 20 grams of protein plus whole food and plant-based concentrates, nutrients and a rich complement of essential vitamins. With Spoonfuls, you can take your protein…your way. Three small scoops in a shake in the morning…is a great way to start your day. Not in the mood for a morning shake?…add one small scoop to your favorite yogurt. Then, add a small scoop to your almond milk at lunch…you can even add it to a water bottle and take it on the go. Easy-mixing Spoonfuls gives you great-tasting protein plus a full complement of nutrition where and when you want it…and it’s 50 calories per small scoop. AM or PM, with Spoonfuls from Solgar you get wholesome, dairy-free protein anyway you like it. Spoonfuls of earth-harvested plant protein never tasted so good…and was never so easy.
The Solgar Gold Standard
Solgar has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, they have never lost sight of their original mission – to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Their attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled them to set, maintain, and continually raise the Gold Standard for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
- Researched, Science-Based Products: Solgar is known globally for producing innovative, science-based, efficacious products. All Solgar products have been thoroughly researched by their R & D department. They have a team of experts dedicated exclusively to research.
- State-of-the-Art Manufacturing: Solgar’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility meets the highest standard for machinery, procedures, and quality control. This enables them to provide customers with the best quality products possible. With their own manufacturing, laboratory, and distribution facilities, Solgar ensures quality throughout the entire process.
- Quality Control: Solgar has high standards for quality. They have a rigorous quality control system in place to test products at multiple stages – from raw material to finished product. All materials coming into their facility are subject to stringent tests to ensure they are the highest quality; any that don’t meet their standards are rejected and sent back to suppliers. Solgar has its own on-site Quality Laboratory that ensures that each product leaving the door meets their Gold Standard for excellence. They don’t just do one test on their products. They do many.
- USP Water Purification System: Solgar invested over $1 million in a state-of-the-art USP reverse osmosis water purification system – widely considered the finest type of filtration available. This isn’t required by Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), but the Solgar Gold Standard requires that they have the best system possible.
- HEPA Air Filtration System: Air that circulates through the Solgar facility passes through a bank of HEPA filters that remove 99.9% of airborne particulates. Both air and water samples are routinely tested in Solgar’s in-house laboratory.
- Cleanliness: Solgar uses food-grade cleaners to sanitize their equipment between batches. They disassemble and clean all of their machinery after each formula change. In some cases, the equipment is broken down into hundreds of parts and may take up to eight hours to clean and reassemble. Walls, floors, and other surfaces are also cleaned before a manufacturing suite is used for another formula.
- Gluten Free: Most Solgar products are gluten free.
- Kosher Certified: Solgar selected KOF-K Kosher Supervision, an international organization that follows the strictest laws of the kosher observance, to certify their products.
- Halal Certified: Solgar chose the Halal Food Authority (HFA), a U.K.-based organization that adheres to the strictest laws of Halal, to certify their products.
- Aqueous Coated Tablets: Solgar was one of the first in the natural products industry to integrate a natural, water-based coating for all of their coated-tablet products as an alternative to using the more common solvent-based coating agent shellac (also known as pharmaceutical glaze). This natural coating improves disintegration and dissolution, providing better absorption of the nutrients.
- Recyclable Amber Glass Bottles: Their recyclable glass bottles are non-leaching, non-porous, and odorless. Although these “old style” medicine bottles cost more, Solgar uses them because they protect against heat, light, and moisture.
- Exclusive Distribution: Their specialty market demands innovative products that are unique and available in brands exclusive to their class of trade. Solgar is committed to distributing their products through fine health food retailers across the globe where customers can find the best products along with the best nutritional advice about them. Solgar’s finished products are distributed from our own global distribution centers. This is another way they ensure the integrity of their products.
- Globally Recognized: Solgar is distributed throughout the world in over 60 different countries, with affiliate offices in the U.K., Spain, South Africa, and New Zealand.