Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter Features:
- Audio Test Results: From set up to daily tests, they’ll all spoken to you. Great for individuals with limited eyesight.
- Easy to use: The meter is already pre-programmed. Auto calibration helps reduce user error and ensure accurate test results
- No Coding: The Compact Plus Glucose Meter has automatic calibration. Simply load a new test strip drum into the meter and the diabetic monitor will do the rest!
- Alternate Site Testing: The Prodigy Voice Glucose Meter offers alternate site testing to reduce the pain associated with blood glucose testing. Alternate test sites include: Forearms, calves and thighs. The Prodigy glucose meter only requires 0.6 microliters of blood.
- Immediate Results: Efficiency has never been so fast. The meter will display accurate test results in just 6 seconds.
- Stores your Readings: The REPEAT button will take you back to your last testing with one touch. Your last 450 tests are also kept on record, and you can view/hear averages for the last 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, or 90 days to help you and your physician track your glucose levels.
- Prodigy Voice Meter
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Carrying Case
- Prodigy Lancing Device
- Prodigy Lancets
- Owners Manual
READ BEFORE USING:
Quick Reference Guide
- Warranty Card
- Log Book
This Prodigy Voice Kit does NOT include test strips or control solution- these items are necessary, and must be purchased separately!