The Omron i-Q132 automatic blood pressure monitor has a unique automatic cuff wrapping system for the upper arm. By simply inserting the arm in the cuff and supporting it with the arm rest, the patient can be assured of correct placement for each and every measurement. The cuff fits medium to large arm circumferences. Many Patients show their highest blood pressure in the morning. This “morning surge” goes in parallel with higher rates of stroke and heart attacks. The monitor memory can be set for single readings or averages of morning and evening measurements. The memory function also ensures that 2 persons’ measurements stay separate; instead of having 2 separate devices, a simple switch from user A to user B places the tracking automatically with the correct user. This model also has an optional printer and PC software for easier tracking capability.
- Automatic cuff wrapping and assisted arm positioning Intellisense Technology for speedy, comfortable and painless measurement
- Dual cuff size 17-32cm to fit small to medium arms Irregular Pulse Detection shows if irregular pulses are detected and only displays reliable results
- Morning Hypertension monitoring function with weekly average Dual user memory capacity for 84 readings per user
- Advanced averaging mode: 3 readings average value within 10 minutes Large 3-fold display (Systolic/Diastolic/Pulse) with backlight (adapter usage only)
- Clinically validated Includes batteries and mains adaptor PC / Printer Port Connectivity (USB Port)