The professional HBP-1120 upper arm blood pressure monitor has a particularly compact and space-saving design.It is designed for professional use in medical practices and nursing homes and has been clinically proven to deliver reliable results quickly. The gauge features a range of washable nylon and polyester cuffs. The scope of delivery includes an M-cuff (22 – 32 cm), adapters, instructions for use and warranty card. Other advantages of the HBP-1120 include ease of use and cleaning, as well as the large, easy-to-read display.
- For auscultatory and oscillometric measurement with zero position
- Compact design – fits any desk
- Simple user interface – 3-button operation and large display
- Compatible with 5 sleeve sizes (from 12 to 50 cm); Cuffs are disinfectable
- Detects irregular heartbeats and body movements
- Including M-cuff (22 – 32 cm), power supply