OMRON Blood Glucose Test Strips HGM STP1A
is only for monitoring blood sugar with Omron glucometer models HGM 112 and HGM 111.
You need to take fresh capillary blood from finger tips or palm in order to test with this Omron glucometer strips.
Things to remember while using Omron Blood Glucose Test Strips HGM STP1A
- The HGM-STP1A blood sugar test strips are for testing with the Omron glucometer models HGM 112 and HGM 111 only. Also you can’t reuse the strips once the test finishes.
- Please go through the instruction manual in detail before testing with the above said glucometers.
- Don’t expose these test strips to atmosphere for a long time. Close the box tightly, once the strip is taken away from the box for testing. This will prevent the strip becoming damage by exposure to air.
- If the strip box is without proper seal or with damage don’t use them. Also avoid using expired strips.
- Also do not refrigerate or freeze the strips.
- Finally, do not change the box of the test strips.