OMRON® 3 Series® Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure
- ADVANCED ACCURACY TECHNOLOGY: Measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings to minimize the impact your breathing or movements will have during measurement
- MEMORY STORAGE: Stores up to 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT DETECTION: Informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- ONE-TOUCH DESIGN: Just remove your monitor from the box, insert batteries and place the cuff onto your arm; then simply press the button to start your measurement
- EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY: Large digital screen allows you to see and read your results easily
- WIDE-RANGE D-RING CUFF: Designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The OMRON 3 Series stores 14 readings for one user. Its one-touch, easy-to-use design makes blood pressure monitoring a simple task.
Why choose an OMRON 3 Series?This advanced unit stores 14 readings and lets you measure your blood pressure and pulse rate together.
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during your measurement
- Contoured wide-range D-ring cuff wraps around the arm for a comfortable fit for standard and large adult arms from 9” to 17” in circumference.
What makes this monitor different?OMRON blood pressure monitors are known for being accurate, easy to use and reliable.
- #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand of blood pressure monitors1
- Best-selling blood pressure monitor manufacturer2 for 40 years
What You Get• One upper arm blood pressure monitor
• One wide-range D-ring cuff
• Quick-start guide and instruction manual 3
Optimizing your comfort
The OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff, a soft contoured cuff designed for a more comfortable measurement. Whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, the cuff comfortably fits adult arms from 9” to 17” in circumference.