Nova Max Glucose Test Strip Features:
- No Coding Required: You won’t have to look for the code that matches making the process faster and easier. Auto calibration helps reduce user error and ensures accurate test results.
- Small Sample Size: Only 0.3 microliters of blood is needed, reducing the pain associated with diabetic testing.
- Easy to Handle: Strips come in a larger, easier to open vial. Designed for use by people of all ages.
- 50 Nova Max Glucose Test Strips (2 vials of 25 diabetic test strips)
- User Instructions
- Control Range 100 – 145 mg/dl.
- Use within 3 months of opening test strip vial.
- Designed for use with the NovaMax Link Meter
- Designed for use with the NovaMax Plus Glucose Meter
- BD Logic and Paradigm Link Blood Glucose Monitors.
- Follow the instructions included in the package.
Nova Max glucose test strips require no coding and small blood samples for simple blood glucose testing. The Nova Max Test Strips are to be used with the Nova Max, BD Logic and Paradigm Link Blood Glucose Monitors only.
- Use strips within 6 months of opening vial, according to manufacturer’s recommendation
- Date strip vial when opened for best results
- Keep glucose strips in a cool, dry place
- Strips should not be exposed to heat, freezing, moisture, or artificial light
- Test strips should never remain in the car
- Glucose strips should be kept in their original container until ready to use
- Strips should be checked for accuracy – only with Nova Max control solution – when a new vial is opened, or when a blood glucose result seems inaccurate
- Target values for control solution are printed on the side of the current vial