- Temperature range: -60 to + 550°C
- Field of view 12: 1
- Wide temperature range
- Compact, lightweight & easy to use
- The infrared thermometer offers 4 laser spots
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement, ideal in the food sector
- Clean and fast temperature measurement
- Lets you check the cold chain in storage and transport
- Measurement in just seconds
- Robust IP54 splashproof casing
- Fixed emissivity 0,95
- Max, display hold & backlight functions
Each thermometer incorporates an four dot diagonal laser indicator, which allows you to precisely target the diameter of the area to be measured. As you move closer or further from the target the laser changes. The unit incorporates an 12:1 optic ratio (target distance/diameter ratio) and features an fixed emissivity of 0.95.
The Multi-Beam has a clear, easy to read, custom LCD display that features a backlight for when ambient light levels are low and an auto-power off facility that turns the instrument off after 15 seconds when not in use, maximising battery life.
The thermometer is housed in a robust IP54 splashproof case and features a one-button keypad, allowing the user to select °C/°F. Press and hold the measuring button to activate the measuring process the backlight is automatcally activated. With the Multi-Beam laser pointer the measuring point can be focused exactly. Release the measuring button on the display appear HOLD and the latest measured temperature for about 15 seconds. The maximum value (Max appears on the display) will be dispalyed during the measurement.