Microlife ear infrared thermometer IR1DF1-1
- Microlife technology (1 SEC) provides high-accuracy-measurement for ear infrared thermometer which can process only within 1 second
- Multifunction measurement, for example, can measure the temperature of the milk in a bottle, the temperature of the water used for bathing the baby and the ambient temperature.
- Microlife ear infrared thermometer has been clinically tested for accuracy and proven to be safe for users.
- All materials used have passed the biological compatibility test to ensure the safety of consumers in accordance with ISO 10993.
- Silent Glow ™ technology, the backlit LCD that allows you to see clearly in the dark. Also being able to show a red light when the measured temperature is higher than 37.4 degrees Celsius and show a green light when the measured temperature is lower than or equal to 37.4 degrees Celsius
- Fever Alarm technology, the thermometer will make 10 beeps and a red light will appear on the screen as a warning when the temperature measured is above 37.4 degrees Celsius.
- Illuminated probe technology, fluorescent tip enabling users to clearly see the tip of the probe and allowing for precise insertion into the ear canal.
- “Clean me” technology, automatic alarms after use so that users will not forget to clean up the tip after the measurement.
- Probe Cover Free, Microlife ear infrared thermometer is designed to be used without the need for a probe.
- 30 memory available along with the date and time
- Automatic beeper when the fever measurement was done
- Able to display temperature in both degrees Celsius and degrees Fahrenheit.
- 0% Mercury Free
- Low battery alarm
- The battery can be replaced
- The infrared sensor can be cleaned and sanitized area without affecting the surface material by using a dry alcohol sheet or cotton swab with alcohol (70% isopropyl)
- Microlife ear infrared thermometer
- User manual
- Color : White
- Power Type : Batteries
- Width : 7 cm
- Height : 8 cm
- Depth : 19 cm
- Weight (kg) : 0.18