- Provides breakthrough measurements that are not available on other health or wellness devices to help you assess changes in breathing rate, breathing effort, hydration, or other factors
- Uses the leading hospital-grade technology (Masimo SET®) for accurately measuring oxygen saturation and pulse rate even during movement or low blood flow
- Display, track, trend, and share your data on compatible iOS or Android devices through the free Masimo Personal Heath app
- Automatically store your data in Apple Health and TrainingPeaks
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) – Oxygen level in the blood to indicate changes due to heart or lung function, oxygen use by your body, or altitude.
- Pulse Rate (PR) – Number of heart pulses per minute to indicate overall fitness or exertion levels at any time.
- Perfusion Index (Pi) – Strength of blood flow to the finger to indicate changes in blood circulation.
- Respiration Rate (RRp™) – Number of breaths per minute to indicate how well your heart and lungs are functioning or how quickly you recover after exercise.
- Pleth Variability Index (PVi®) – Variation in perfusion index over your breathing cycle, which may indicate changes in hydration, breathing effort, perfusion, or other factors
How to Use MightySat
- Listen to your body by quickly and accurately measuring key parameters in the morning, after exercise, or anytime you want to know what your body is telling you
- Learn from your body by tracking and trending your data in the Masimo Personal Health App
- Live at your best by making adjustments in exercise, diet, or rest/relaxation