Laica TH2003 ear thermometer
Laica ear thermometer with an elegant, lightweight and user-friendly design. With advanced infrared thermal induction technology, the body temperature can be measured accurately, absolutely smoothly, suitable for both children and babies.
The instrument is equipped with an LCD screen, a time setting function and an audible alarm system at the end of the measurement.
The thermometer stores 10 measurement results in memory so you can look up them easily
Laica ear thermometer with multi-function: It is used not only to measure ears but also to measure ambient temperature and measure surface temperature of liquids.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THERMAL DESIGN FOR LAICA TH2003 BABY
To ensure accurate measurement results, make sure the infrared head guard is clean and dry before measuring, and clean the location where the probe will be exposed. Make sure the probe and ears are dry.
Improper hygiene can cause the probe to deviate from actual results.
- Clean the ear cavity where the transducer will make contact.
- Put a protective cap on the infrared probe of the device. (press down until the red marker holds on to the protective cover). To keep clean, protective covers should be replaced before each use.
- For accurate results, gently pull the ear outward to straighten the ear canal. And so that the transducer could make contact with the eardrum
- Start the thermometer by pressing the button. The device is ready to measure when producing two short sounds.
Then press the TEST button to start the measurement. When the measurement is completed, the device will emit a short beep, the measurement results will appear on the screen. (This process will take about 2 to 5 seconds depending on the body temperature of the person measuring).
- Remove the probe from the ear. Measurement results are displayed on the screen. When the measurement result is below 37.8 ° C, the screen will display a symbol (smiley face). When it exceeds 37.8 0 C, the symbol (thin face) will appear.
The temperature measured in the ear is equivalent to the oral measurement temperature.
- The thermometer will automatically disconnect after 1 minute if not in use or can be quickly turned off by pressing the “power” button
- Wait about 5 seconds (after the device emits 2 short sounds) to measure the next time.
SURFACE THERMOMETER FUNCTION, LIQUID TEMPERATURE.
This thermometer can measure the surface temperature of a liquid surface (such as milk, water, etc.).
Note : Please remove the infrared head protection cap before using the ambient temperature function
- Turn on the thermometer by pressing the “power” button. All function icons will be displayed on the screen. After a few seconds, the thermometer will emit two short beeps. Meanwhile, hold down the “O I” and “TEST” buttons at the same time until the device beeps again and the “pillar” icon.
- Press the “TEST” button to measure the temperature of the liquid surface (water bottle, milk bottle …) by putting the probe 1cm to 3cm from the surface to be measured
- To return to the body temperature mode, when the device is in the state, press “O / I” and “TEST” at the same time until the thermometer beeps twice and the icon displays (the ear).
- When the thermometer is turned on, the display shows the measurement results at the last function used.
ASSEMBLY – REPLACING BATTERIES:
The device should be replaced when the battery display “battery shape”, or when not on the power. Before replacing the battery, make sure the device is powered off.
Battery type: 2 AAA1.5V batteries
- Remove the battery compartment cover by sliding it in the direction of the arrow.
- Remove the old battery from the device.
- Place the new battery in the battery compartment. Take care to put the right electrode.
- Replace the container cover.
Batteries after use should be placed in the prescribed places. For more information about disposal of used batteries, contact your dealer. Use alkaline batteries for long-term use.
Thermometer time needs to be set when first used and every time the battery is replaced.
- Press and hold the power button until the “24H” icon appears on the screen.
- Start selecting 12H or 24H counting mode using the “TEST” button.
- Switch to hour / minute / year / month / day setting by pressing the power button
(Note, at each parameter setting, please use the “TEST” button to change when the setting icon flashes).
- After installation is complete, the screen will display an OFF symbol for a few seconds before the device turns off.
FUNCTION OF SAVING RESULTS
The device stores the last 10 measurement results in all measurement modes. The furthest measurement result will automatically be overwritten when the new measurement result is available.
To review the measured results, when the thermometer is on, press and hold the “O / I” button for about 3 seconds, the MEM symbol will display in the upper right corner of the screen along with the number number 1 – is the nearest measurement result, to switch to other measurement results, please continue to press the button: “source”
The display screen:
- The number of the result of the measurement in memory (1 = most recent result, 10 = farthest result).
- “MEM” is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Symbols for measuring body temperature or surfaces (SCAN function).
- Time of measurement (day, month, year, hour of measurement).
The stored value is displayed for about 1 minute. 1 minute later if not in use, the device will be turned off
- The probe should be cleaned with alcohol-soaked cotton before and after each use and always kept the infrared tip completely dry. Care should be taken as this is the most sensitive part of the device.
- The body of the thermometer should be cleaned with a soft, dry cloth. DO NOT use water or detergent to clean the thermometer body. Do not immerse the thermometer in water or any other liquid.
- Store the thermometer in a clean, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Please remove the battery from the device if not in use for a long time.
- Battery: 2 AAA Alkaline 1.5V batteries
- LCD screen
- Boot-off: Automatically turns off after 1 minute if not in use.
- Value measurement domain:
- Body temperature: from 28 ° C to 43 ° C
- Liquid surface temperature: from -20 0 C to 100 0 C
- Room temperature; from 0 0 C to 50 0 C
- Jump: 0.1 ° C
- Operating conditions: 10 ° C to 40 ° C
- Storage conditions: -25 ° C to 55 ° C