- Digital infrared thermometer for forehead Laica TH2601 measures in 2 seconds without direct contact.
- Laica TH2601 digital infrared thermometer can measure:
- body temperature;
- of the surrounding objects;
- of solid or liquid food;
- of the water in which the baby bathes (do not put it in the water).
- Laica TH2601 digital infrared forehead thermometer detects body temperature very accurately and without pain.
- The temperature is measured by approaching the thermometer at a distance between 5-8 cm from the measuring area – the child’s forehead, bath water, baby food.
- Infrared technology offers increased reliability.
- Safe, fast, accurate and easy to use to monitor body temperature.
- The temperature can be measured in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- You can also measure the room temperature.
- Easy to read, digital LCD display.
- Acoustic signal to complete the measurement of body temperature.
- Memory function: can record the last 10 readings.
- The thermometer works with 2 x 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries – batteries included.
- Automatic shut-off function after one minute of malfunction.
- Italian design.
- Product certified in accordance with Directive 93/42 / EEC Medical device.
Dimensions: 14 x 4 x 5 cm.
Weight: 95 g.