- Infrared digital thermometer (IR) to be used both as a frontal thermometer as well as an ear thermometer to measure temperature in babies (aged more than three (3) months), toddlers, adults and the elderly, with two-color LCD display, backlit screen with automatic data storage for 20 last measured values, can be switched vice versa from °F Fahrenheit to ° C Celsius.
- A user-friendly, functional and precise instrument for measuring temperature by means of a rapid assessment of body temperature in the ear canal or at the forehead with a measurement result in 1 second. A fever alarm is given acoustically by way of a 7 secs buzzer sound and a red screen display in case of an elevated temperature of > 37.5 ° C.
- Equipped with sophisticated advanced technology and high-quality infrared (IR) measurement probe, with high sensitivity for greater accuracy, easy handling and application, with an attractive ergonomic design, this thermometer also meets the highest expectations of hygiene standards.
- Dual Mode IR based ear (tympanic wall) and front-end thermometer, with precise measurements for immediate interpretation, with a clear indication of the measured values. After 10 seconds of measuring inactivity, the unit switches off automatically. Simple graphical indicator of battery level.
- Certifications: CE, FDA ISO 13485 + AC: 2012, ISO 10993-1, ISO 10993-10, IEC 60601-1-2, compliant with the Medical Devices Directive – MDD (EU), Med / Cert (DE). Power: 3V voltage supplied by two AAA batteries. Delivery: JPD-FR401 medical device thermometer, storage bag, two AAA batteries inserted in the device to activate at first use, instructions in English.
Jumper JR401 Baby Infrared Thermometer With Dual-Modes Design
89 in stock
89 in stock
Shenzhen Jumper Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.