iHealth Blood Glucose Test Strips (50 Count)
- Test Strips New 2019 Version (Model EGS-2003) Includes 50 strips and works exclusively with iHealth Glucose Monitoring Systems.Eligible for FSA reimbursement
- Conveniently placed in two vials to keep your strips fresh and less exposure to light, air, and moisture which preserves the quality of the product
- No Coding design and using GDH-FAD Enzyme with high Stability, not affected by the oxygen partial pressure
- Works exclusively with iHealth Glucometers. Keep track of your readings through our free Gluco-Smart app and send your results to your health care provider directly from your smart phone
- FDA Cleared and Medical CE Approved. Operating conditions 50 DegreeF – 95 DegreeF. Get results instantaneously with a tiny sample (0.7 micro liter) of blood
You Can’t Change What You Don’t Measure
Take control of your diabetes with iHealth Blood Glucose Test Strips New 2019 Version (Model EGS-2003). Use them with the iHealth Align and Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System for reliable and accurate readings every time, whenever, wherever.
Still 25 cents per strip. Affordably priced to fit in everyone’s budget.
The iHealth EGS-2003 glucose test strips are compatible with iHealth Align (BG1) and Smart wireless glucose meter (BG5).
- Small blood sample size – only 0.7 µL
- No coding means one step less*
- High stability, not affected by the oxygen partial pressure
- Long shelf life, expires 24 months from manufacture date and 5 months after opening with proper storage.
- 25 test strips per container (2 containers)
- Compatible with iHealth Align and Wireless
- Incompatible with non-iHealth glucose monitoring systems
- Smart Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Reliable, accurate readings every time
- Strip Chemistry Enzyme : GDH-FAD. Better performance than old GOD Type.
- Go-anywhere container makes measuring easy, wherever you are!
- You no longer need to scan the code of each vial, as with the AGS-1000I. There is no coding for EGS-2003 strips. After selecting the correct test strip type in the app and syncing with the iHealth glucose meter ( The BG1 and BG5), just insert the strip and use.
SELECTING THE CORRECT TEST STRIP TYPE BEFORE THE FIRST TIME USING
1. In the iGluco app, go to Settings, and tap “Select Test Strip Type”
2. Select EGS-2003 and tap Save
3. For iHealth Smart (BG5) users, Please make sure to sync your glucose meter to your mobile device before taking blood sugar measurements.
If one type of strips is selected (EGS2003) in the app, do not use other strip types (AGS1000I) to avoid any wrong results. If you change the type of strips, remember that you have to change it accordingly in the app.