Grams Diabetes Test Monofilament Foot Reflection Neuropathy Screening Tool 10g (Pack of 3)
- About 30% of diabetics suffer from diabetic peripheral neuropathy, so a reliable method is needed to screen for this complication.
- Diabetes monofilament is a diagnostic tool that detects distal symmetrical multiple neuropathy, using both heat and stress tests. Help identify people at risk for diabetes and foot ulcers.
- When the nylon line bends, the force is 10 grams. It is used for diabetic foot contact and stress testing. Check regularly to prevent future foot ulcers and amputations.
- It is an objective and simple tool for screening diabetic patients for a lack of protective sensation.
- Made of high quality material, effective, reliable and safe.
Item Type: Diabetes Test Monofilaments
Color: As Pictures Shown
Length: Approx. 13 cm / 5.1 inch