Goodbye, Pills & Needles – 2 Edition by Tom Jelinek Phd (Paperback)
The treatment of Type II diabetes is a massive, lucrative industry but terrible medicine. Finally, the myths, disinformation and malpractice responsible for the global pandemic of Type II Diabetes are exposed and refuted.
This book is your detailed, practical go-to reference and hands-on guide for successfully curing Type II diabetes. The author is a scientist who has beaten his own diabetes. He covers the background, history and facts to teach you how you can treat and manage your Type II diabetes. You’ll understand the nutrition and science of overall health, where your blood sugar normalizes naturally.
Inform yourself, take back control of your health, and rid yourself of type II diabetes in under 90 days! Also:
- Type I and Type II diabetes are very different diseases with only high blood glucose in common. Yet Type II diabetes is treated with the flawed assumption that both can be treated in like fashion. This mistake, never revisited until now, has actually made the situation much worse for Type II diabetics.
- Insulin resistance is not a ‘malfunction’ needing to be fixed. Instead, it’s the way that cells defend themselves against toxicity from too much glucose uptake. But conventional medicine overrides these natural defenses with drugs–forcing cells to take up far too much glucose, in order to clear it from the blood. Absent from this ill-founded ‘logic’ is how cells are supposed to metabolize all this excess glucose, and the harm it causes.
- Type II diabetes is an out-of-control ‘feedback loop’ of escalating insulin resistance. Early in human history, this allowed the body to pack on necessary fat when carbohydrates were seasonally plentiful. Today’s artificial state of ‘permanent abundance’ has interfered with the body’s corrective phase. Learn how you can break the insulin resistance feedback loop and restore balance, in 90 days, by tapping into your body’s own genetic programming.
- You’ll see through the myth that Type II Diabetes should be treated by reducing blood glucose with drugs. Learn why this approach actually worsens the risk of heart disease.
- You’ll understand why nearly everything we have been taught about a ‘connection’ between dietary fat and heart disease risk is dead wrong. You’ll also learn the three ways that diabetes causes high blood pressure, and how this can be reversed, including the unique challenges faced by diabetics.
- You’ll get an honest and practical handbook that works and all the author’s tips, experiences, mistakes and lessons learned in curing himself in less than 90 days.
- You’ll discover how to enjoy the benefits of fasting, without going hungry. And, you’ll find out ways to convert your favorite recipes into ones that won’t harm your health!
- You will have the necessary tools and information to proceed with confidence, as you beat your own Type II diabetes!