The GlucoRx Nexus Voice has all the benefits of the Nexus, but with audio feedback (it talks). Specifically designed for visually impaired patients in mind.
- Voice guidance for measuring results;
- Nexus Test Strips use accuracy enhancing GDH-FAD enzyme technology
- No coding required;
- 0.5µL blood volume;
- 5 seconds reaction time;
- Strip ejection avoids blood contact;
- Accommodates Alternative Site Testing;
- Ketone warning & 4 alarms;
- Before/after meal (AC/PC) presetable;
- Memory – 450 readings with day averages;
- 1.1 – 33.3mmol/L measurement range; &
- PC link facility for results download and analysis.
- Blood glucose meter with batteries;
- Test strips;
- Control solution;
- Lancing device:
- Sterile lancets;
- Owner’s manual & quick guides;
- Daily log book;
- Warranty card; &
- Protective wallet.
Compatible with: GlucoRx Nexus Test Strips and GlucoRx Lancets