GenStrip50 Test Strip Features:
- Works with the OneTouch Ultra meter you already own and trust, with the same small sample size and same fast results
- Low price of test strips means you can afford to test more frequently.
- Now manufactured by PharmaTech – not to be confused with Shasta product
- Made in the USA! GenStrip50 is safe to use and approved by the FDA
- Testing more frequently without worrying about the cost is good for your health!
- GenStrip50 Glucose Test Strips for Use with OneTouch Ultra, Ultra 2, and UltraMini Meters – 50 ct.
- GenStrip test strips are a product of PharmaTech Solutions, Inc. and are not manufactured, distributed, endorsed, or approved by nor associated with LifeScan, Inc. a Johnson & Johnson Company, manufacturers and distributors of the OneTouch Ultra Family of Meters and OneTouch Ultra test strips.
- The GenStrip50 Test Strip used with the OneTouch Ultra, Ultra and UltraMini Meters gives results similar to a laboratory method.
GenStrip Test Strips with calibration codes 4, 10 and 13 are for use with OneTouch Ultra, Ultra2 and UltraMini Meters purchased before July 2010. They are used to quantitatively measure glucose in fresh capillary whole blood samples taken from the finger, forearm or palm. Testing is done outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use). They are indicated for use by people with diabetes in their home as an aid to monitor the effectiveness of diabetes control.