GE GE100 Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 count
GE GE100 Blood Glucose Test Strips:
- Results in 5 seconds
- Auto coding for increased precision
- Only a tiny sample required
- Large plastic strip
- Clean and no mess
- Easy to handle
- For use with the GE100 blood glucose monitoring system
Instructions: For in vitro diagnostic use. For self-testing and professional use. Store between temperature 39 and 86 degrees F (4 and 30 degrees C). Do not refrigerate. Read package insert before using. Use within 3 months of opening strip vial. Do not use if expiration date has passed. Do not use if seals are broken. Discard test strip properly after single use.
The GE100 Test Strips are designed with the needs of diabetics in mind. Using an innovative strip design, patented noble metal technology and True Auto Coding allows the GE100 Test Strips to deliver consistent, reliable, and accurate results.
How to Take a Blood Glucose Measurement
1. Insert the strip into the strip port on the meter with the view window facing up. Push the strip in until it clicks and stops. The meter will automatically detect the code number.
3. Wait for the flashing blood drop symbol.
2. Touch and hold the drop to the edge of the sample port until you hear a “beep” and the view window is filled with blood. If the view window is not completely filled with blood the test will not start in which case, discard the test strip and repeat the test with a new test strip.
4. The countdown mode will begin on the display window. After 5 seconds, your test result will appear.
5. Remove the test strip from the meter and discard the used strip properly.
GE100 Test Strips Key Features
- True Auto Coding
- Patented Gold Electrode Technology
- Small Sample Size
- Proprietary GOD chemistry
- Accurate, Reliable Results
- Large, Easy to Handle Test Strips
- Clean Test Process
- Expire May 19, 2021
What’s in the Box
One vial of fifty (50) GE100 Blood Glucose Test Strips, English and Spanish GE100 Test Strip Insert