FORA Lancing Device with Clear Cap
- The FORA Lancing Device makes it easy for diabetics to quickly and easily take blood samples for blood glucose testing.
- Just separate the two sections of the pen-like barrel, load a FORA lancet into it, snap the 2 sections back together and pull back on the end to set the activator.
- A red marker inside the clear ‘trigger’ button indicates lancing device is loaded and ready to use. Pushing the trigger button moves the lance’s tip forward to safely pierce your finger.
- The nearly 5″ pen is easier to handle than a lancet on its own.
- This device is especially helpful for those who are nervous about testing.
- Color: White and blue.
1. Please note that the two barrel sections fit together snugly, so separating them may be difficult for those with arthritis or dexterity challenges.
2. This item is non-returnable for health and sanitary reasons. Dimensions: 4.75″ Long x .75″ Diameter (at its widest point) Product Weight: 0.6 oz.Easy-to-handle pen-like shape;Clear trigger button with red “ready” marker;5-position adjustable lancing depth;