FootActive Sensi Sensitive Insoles for Diabetes
Developed by podiatrists, the FootActive Sensi Sensitive Insoles for Diabetics are perfect for diabetics, sufferers of arthritis and anyone else with sensitive feet. These full length orthotic insoles work to minimise discomfort and reduce the risk of injury, such as the development of diabetic ulcers.
- Cushioned polythurethane base offers comprehensive support.
- Forefoot padding provides coverage and comfort to the front of the foot.
- Shock absorbing gel heel maximises comfort and prevents injury while walking.
- Built in arch support and metatarsal raise contribute to robust mid-foot support.
- Full length orthotic sole to provide comprehensive coverage and support to your feet.
- Plastazote top layer to minimise pressure and friction exerted on you feet.
- Easily trimmed by scissors to help you achieve a perfect fit.
To find your perfect size of insoles, simply match your shoe size to the table below. If you require a more personal fit for your insoles, it is possible to carefully trim the top edge of the insoles.
|Size||UK Shoe Size|
|Extra Small||Size 3 – 4.5|
|Small||Size 5 – 6.5|
|Medium||Size 7 – 8.5|
|Large||Size 9 – 10.5|
|Extra Large||Size 11 – 13|