The Fitbit Charge 3 Advanced Activity Tracker uses 24/7 heart rate monitoring and updated sensors and algorithms to provide you with insights into your overall health and fitness.
It will keep you updated throughout the day on your overall steps taken and calories burnt, your heart rate zones in real time,
the quality of your sleep and how long you spent in each sleep type, plus you’ll receive notifcations from your smartphone delivered right to your wrist.
You can connect your Charge 3 with the Fitbit smartphone app to log all of your data and keep track of your progress, set personal goals for your fitness and wellbeing,
and connect with your friends to help motivate each other.
- You can use the Fitbit Charge 3 to track your all day activity, including automatic exercise recognition for runs, swims, elliptical, sports and more.
- The wrist watch design incorporates advanced heart rate sensors to provide you with 24/7 heart rate tracking.
- It can be wirelessly connected to your smartphone or other portable device via Bluetooth, allowing you to sync your data and keep it all organised in the Fitbit app.
- The Charge 3 is also compatible with Fitbit Pay, allowing you to setup your cards in the Fitbit app, then make secure contactless payments using your watch.
- You can use the data contained within the Fitbit app to tailor your goals and your workouts to suit your fitness level.
- The battery can go for up to 7 days at a time, allowing you to spend less time charging and more time tracking your health.
- The Charge 3 has a swimproof construction so you don’t have to worry about removing it if you’re swimming or in the shower.
- This Fitbit has a special edition design which features graphite face accents and a white sports band.
- It can provide you with guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate to help keep you calm throughout the day.
- You can choose to receive call, calendar and text notifications from your smartphone delivered directly to your Fitbit, helping you to stay connected at all times.
- The device features a durable construction made using aluminium and Corning Gorilla Glass.
- You can connect the tracker to your phone’s GPS to enjoy real time pace and distance tracking when you’re working out outside.
- The Fitbit app can also be used for female health tracking, allowing you to keep an eye on your cycle.
- You can choose to receive Reminders to Move throughout the day, helping to prevent you from sitting for too long at a time.
- The back-lit display will automatically adjust its brightness based on the light you’re in, making it easy to read in almost any environment.