Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer, 1 each:
- Fast, accurate, non-invasive
- Safe and easy to use
- Portable thermometer recommended for the entire family
- Gentle stroke of forehead captures naturally emitted heat from skin over the temporal artery
- Red LED flashes and soft beep indicates correct scan
- Exergen temporal thermometer takes 1,000 readings per second, selecting the most accurate
- Patented Arterial Heat Balance feature computes the correct temperature
- Exergen temporal thermometer can be used on a sleeping baby
- Exergen temporal thermometer may be used on children with ear infections
- No probe covers required
- 9V battery included
- Also available at Wal-Mart stores
Instructions: . Safe, & Easy to Use. Remember to remove protective cap and read instruction manual completely before using. Step
1. Press and hold button. Step
2. Lightly scan across forehead. Step
3. Release button, read temperature.
1. With probe* flush on center of forehead, depress, button, keep depressed.
2. Lightly slide probe across forehead into hairline.
3. If perspiring, lift probe from forehead, touch on neck just behind ear lobe.
4. Release button, read temperature, Measures, arterial temperature. *Probe lens and cone should be shiny clean. If not, wipe with alcohol.