The Embrace TALK Test Strip are the latest advancement in technology utilizing under fill technology and small sample requirements. Both of these features help provide a less painful and more accurate method of testing for the patient. Under fill technology helps insure that an adequate amount of blood has been applied to the strip and therefore reducing the possibility of creating a false low reading which commonly occurs in many test strips. A small sample size provides the patient a more painless testing method by allowing alternate site testing on places like the forearm and palm where there are less nerve endings. These features of the Embrace No Code Test Strip are all designed with one thing in mind, providing a more pleasant testing experience and keeping the patient compliant.
Embrace TALK Glucose Test Strip Features:
- Audible Results with On/Off Function:The Embrace Meter talks you through the testing process and speaks your results. Perfect for the visually impaired.
- No Coding Required: The meter will code itself automatically each time a new lot of test strips are used.
- Under fill technology: Insures that an adequate amount of blood has been applied to the strip and therefore reducing the possibility of creating a false low reading which commonly occurs in many test strips.
- Small Blood Sample: These test strips only 1 Micro liter of Blood = Less Pain and easier blood application
- Alternate Site Testing: Test on your palm, forearm, leg to avoid painful testing on the same spot each time.
- Fast and Accurate: Receive accurate test results in seconds!
- 2 Boxes of Embrace TALK Glucose Test Strips 50 ct. (100 strips)
Notes & Specifications:
- The Embrace TALK Glucose Test Strips are designed for use with the Embrace Blood Glucose Monitoring System
- Manufactured by Omnis Health