EasyMax Control Solution Normal 4ml
The EasyMax Control Solution Normal is a desired aqueous glucose solution for verifying the accuracy of the EasyMax blood glucose test Strips. EasyMax Control Solution ensures that your Easy Max meter(s) and test strips are working together properly. The product contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with the glucose test trips.
- 1 vial of EasyMax control Solution Normal 4mL
- Contains a known amount of glucose to ensure that meter and test strips are working properly
- Allows you to practice without using blood
- Allows user to perform quality control checks to ensure that the EasyMax meter(s) is working properly and that the readings are reliable.
- For use only with EasyMax meter(s) and test strips
When to Perform a Control Solution Test
EasyMax control solution can be used to verify that your EasyMax glucose monitoring system is working correctly and giving accurate results. The system is performing correctly if the control solution test result falls within the specific control solution range listed on your test strip vial. You are encouraged to use Control Solution on a regular basis, specially with each new vial of blood glucose test strips, after changing meter batteries, or if you suspect your meter is delivering false results. You should also use control solution before using your glucose monitoring system for the first time or if the test strip vial has been left open or exposed to extreme heat, cold or humanity. For further details please contact the manufacturer support.
Store your EasyMax Control solution at 30-80 degrees F, Do Not Refrigerate, Discard after 3 Month After Opening, For In Vitro Diagnostic Use Only.