ChoiceMMed OxyRate Fingertip Pulse Oximeter for Pediatrics and Adults – MD300CL37
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – (Black)
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Lanyard Cord
- Users manual
The OxyRate Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Model MD300CL37 is a non-invasive, accurate and quick to measure people’s SpO2 and Pulse Rate. Special Mirror-like lens and no key press design, convenient to operate and look over. Suitable for patients with chronic respiratory diseases, cardiovascular diseases, asthma, and copd. You could get accurate oxygen saturation and pulse rate readings of yourself and children. The high brightness OLED displays values in 4 directions,you could read it at any angles.
This oximeter is a low power consumption device, it has low power indication and automatically power off function, 2 AAA 1.5V,600mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated as long as 30 hours.
Special vacant silicone pad design of the position to insert your finger, makes measurements more comfortable.
Fashionable appearance, mirror-like lens design makes the device more fashionable and special, great for a gift as well as personal use.
- Simple to operate and convenient to carry.
- Small volume, light weight and low power consumption.
- OLED display SpO2, PR and Pulse bar.
- Convenient to review from each angle.
- 2pcs AAA-size alkaline batteries; battery-low indicator
- Automatically power on/off
- When no signal or low signal is detected, the pulse
- oximeter will power off automatically in 8 seconds
- Age: Adults and Pediatrics
- Measurement range: 70% – 99%
- Resolution: ±1%
- Measurement accuracy: 70%~99%: ±3% – 0-69%: No definition
- Display range: 0-235bpm
- Measurement range: 30 – 235bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Measurement accuracy 30 – 99bpm: ±2bpm – 100 – 235bpm: ±2%
- Type: OLED display
- Parameters: SpO2, PR, Pulse bar
- Mode 6 display modes
- Brightness Adjustable: 10 levels
- Alarm Battery-low indicator