The CareSens N blood glucose meter is an excellent choice for people who would prefer a bigger screen and larger numbers.
CareSens N is a simple, no-coding meter, which calculates and displays the averages of total test results, pre- and post- meal test results from the last 1,7,14,30 and 90 days.
Ideal if you need to test frequently or require alarms to remind you to test at meal times. The meter stores 1000 records which may be downloaded to SmartLog software.
Testing strips required: CareSens N strips.
- No coding
- Pre and post-meal flagging
- Pre and post-meal 1,7,14, 30, 90 day averaging
- 4 alarms (1 x post-meal and 3 x time set alarms)
- Data port to download data via a USB cable
- Compatible with Smartlog software and PC cable
- Easy-grip design
- 5-second test time
- Battery life of 3000 tests
- 1000 test values can be stored with time and date
- Size: 93 x 47 x 15 (mm)
- Weight: 51.5 g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 – 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90%