Care Vet Blood Glucose Monitoring Kit, Diabetes Testing for Dogs and Cats
Glucose Meter with Hygeinic Strip Ejection Plus 10 Bonus Glucose Test Strips, Complete Starter Kit Included
Keeping track of your pet’s blood glucose level is vital to maintaining a healthy life for your diabetic, four-legged friend. Using our technology, you can stay up-to-date with your pet’s diabetes treatment and management. See how your pet’s diet and exercise regimen is affecting its diabetes while simultaneously monitoring their medication. Always be aware of how their body is functioning on a day-to-day basis with a few simple steps.
Keep track of your pet’s blood using the new, state-of-the-art Care Touch monitoring system, featuring:
Fast Test Results in 5 Seconds or Less
4 Daily Alarm System
Hygienic Test Strip Release Ejector
Small Blood Sample Size – 0.10µL
7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 Day Averaging
Each package includes:
One (1) Care Vet meter
Ten (10) test strips
One (1) 3-volt battery
One (1) lancing device
Ten (10) lancets
One (1) control solution
A quick start guide
A comprehensive instruction manual
- QUICK AND RELIABLE RESULTS: Within only a small wait period of 5 seconds, you’ll receive an accurate blood glucose reading.
- SMALL BLOOD SAMPLE: You only need 0.10µL of your pet’s blood to get an accurate reading.
- HYGENIC STRIP EJECTION: Our state-of-the-art glucometer includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: One (1) Care Vet meter, ten (10) test strips, one (1) 3-volt battery, one (1) lancing device, ten (10) lancets, one (1) control solution, a quick start guide, and a comprehensive instruction manual.
- ABOUT US: Pets aren’t just animals– they’re members of our families, our best friends, and irreplaceable companions. We want them healthy and by our sides for as long as possible. Care Vet wants to make sure that your pets are running, fetching, and playing like champions. With our line of diabetic supplies, we can help you monitor and manage your pet’s diabetes while maintaining an active lifestyle.