ATMOKO Blood Pressure Monitor For Upper Arm
Why do I get a different blood pressure at home compared to the hospital?
- The blood pressure is different throughout the day due to weather, emotion, exercise and other various factors.
- Also there is the “white coat” effect, which means blood pressure usually increases in clinical settings.
- For maximum accuracy you can use the option to average your last 3 readings.
What you can get ?
- 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff
- 1 x Storage Box 1 x Instruction Manual
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- 【Accurate & Reliable】This blood pressure monitor gives you highly accurate readings using advanced “intelligent” technology. This inflates the cuff to peak pressure tailored to your own blood pressure level. High Accuracy Measuring: ±3mmHg/±0.4kPa(blood pressure); ±5%(pulse rate)，It will alert you instantly if abnormal blood pressure or an irregular heartbeat is detected while you are being measured.
- 【22cm–42cm Large Cuff】The adjustable and easy-wrap cuff comfortably fits arms 8.7in – 16.5in (22cm-42cm), All-in-one dual-sized comfort cuff to accommodate both medium and large arm circumferences ranging, Its user-friendly design offers precision and comfort to you during measurement.
- 【WHO Indicator & Fully Automatic】Colorful WHO (World Health Organization) indicator shows the status of your blood pressure visually. Our Arm blood pressure monitor has passed the ESH(European Society of Haematology) certificated and CE certificate, with advanced technology by doctor recommended for adult elderly home use only.
- 【LCD Display & Portable】The large LCD display clearly shows all measurements, date and time which help the old read easily. One touch operation enables the unit to be user friendly and easy to use.It also comes with a carrying box for easily fitting in your bag, backpack or luggage.
- 【Package Included】1 x Blood Pressure Monitor, 1 x Cuff, 1 x Storage Box, 1 x Instruction Manual.
- Display mode: 60mm×40.5 mm Digital LCD display
- Rated cuff pressure: 0kPa – 40kPa (0mmHg~300mmHg)
- Measurement pressure: 5.3kPa-30.7kPa(40mmHg-230mmHg)
- Pulse value: (40-199) beat/minute
- Pressure: 5℃-40℃within±0.4kPa(3mmHg)
- Pulse value: ±5%
Who Classification Indicator
Colorful WHO (World Health Organization) indicator shows the status of your blood pressure visually. The results are displayed on the edge of the screen in 4 different colors. However, these default values are for reference only, as different individuals and age groups have different blood pressures.
60 Memories Store
Able to detect irregular heartbeat and arrhythmia, this blood pressure monitor can also store 60 readings allowing you to access and track your progress
2 Units of Measurement
2 measurement units (kPa / mmHg) are available. You can choose different units of measure according to your own habits.
The blood pressure level bar displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels, and extra indicates if an irregular heartbeat is detected
1.Please read the fourth picture and refer to the right posture and steps before taking a measurement.
2.Strenuous exercise, smoking or drinking stimulants/ depressants (for example, coffee or alcohol) is NOT ALLOWED before measurement.
3.It should be measured at least TWICE each time at an interval of five minutes; longer time interval might be needed for different personal health status.
4. Arrhythmia and arteriosclerosis patients should be measured by medical staff for professional diagnosis.