The Advocate upper arm automatic blood pressure monitor precisely measures your systolic and diastolic blood pressure. The results are displayed clearly on its extra large LCD. It features a large memory that stores up to 120 test results with date and time so you can recall them anytime you want.
Advocate Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Large Memory: Saves up to 120 test results with date and time.
- Extra Large LCD: For easier results visibility.
- Ultra Quite and Dependable: Super-Low Noise Air Pump. Accurately measure your systolic and diastolic pressures as well as your pulse rate.
- Automatic Turn off:The blood pressure monitor automatically Shut off after 3 minutes of inactivity.
- Advocate Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor KD-575
- Convenient carrying case
- 4 (AAA) Alkaline batteries.
- For use on the upper arm
- Cuff Size: 9″ – 12″ (22cm x 30cm) – Small/Medium
- Manufactured by Diabetic Supply of Suncoast Inc.