The Advocate speaking wrist blood pressure monitor is a small portable monitor that allows you to measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure on the go. Based on oscillometric and silicon integrated pressure sensor technology, the Advocate speaking wrist blood pressure monitor allows you to non-invasively measure your blood pressure easily and accurately.
Advocate Speaking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Features:
- Voice Function: Hear your results in both English and Spanish.
- Large LCD display: For better visibility. Great for individuals with poor eyesight.
- Large Memory: Saves up to 60 test results with date and time.
- Quite and Dependable: Super-Low Noise Air Pump, automatic turn off, and irregular heart-beat detection.
- Advocate Speaking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Display system: Extra-large LCD with digital display system
- Measuring method: Oscillometric method, automatic inflation, automatic measurement, 60 times memory, irregular heartbeat detection, blood pressure level classification indicator
- Pressurization: automatic air inflation by an imported pump
- Deflation: automatic exhaust
- Cuff size: 300mmx70mm
- Machine size: 85mm x 82mm x 36mm
- Weight: 135g (excluding battery)
- Measuring accuracy: Within 3mmHg
- Blood pressure measuring range: 0mmHg – 300mmHg
- Pulse rate range: 30-?180/min
- Pulse rate accuracy: Within 5%
- Power source: 2 AAA size batteries
- Classification: Internal powered Equipment Type B
- Automatic power off: To be automatically cut off after 1 minute of non-use to save energy
- Manufactured by Diabetic Supply of SunCoast Inc.