Accu-Chek Multiclix Lancing Device (Pack of 2 Device)-Without Box
- This lancing device is still supported by Roche Diabetes Care however the device is no longer for sale.
- The Accu-Chek Multiclix is designed with a built-in 6 lancet exchange system.
- No more accidental finger-stick injuries.
- Accu-Chek Multiclix makes testing gentle, easy and virtually pain free.
Benefits and Features
- A lancet drum is preloaded with 6 lancets. You never handle individual lancets.
- The Clixmotion technology is the principle of guided lancet motion with minimised vibrations and oscillations which is the key to gentle lancing.
- Personalise your lancing depth with 11 depth settings.
- After priming, the release button turns yellow and indicates that the lancing device is ready to use.
- Number of lancets remaining in the lancet drum is displayed.
- Used lancet drums are clearly marked with a red stripe.
- Hygienic. Used lancet drums cannot be reinserted.
Penetration Range:0.7 to 2.2 mm
To operate: Prime button to prime and yellow release button
Weight: 21 g
- Uncritical plastic material
- Biocompatible materials
- Latex free
Alternative Site Testing (AST) Compatible: Yes
Number of Lancets per Drum: 6
New and Used lancet Drums Differentiated : A blue ring and red mark is displayed on a used lancet drum.
Reuse of lancets:
Needle Diameter : 0.3 mm (30G)
Latex Free: Yes
Needle Cut: 3 facet-cut
How to use the Accu-Chek Multiclix lancing device
Always wash and dry hands before testing.
Inserting a lancet drum
- Remove cap at the end of the lancing device
- Insert lancet drum
- Replace cap
Setting the penetration depth
Turn the rotatable cap to select from 11 settings. Start with 2, and adjust depending on your skin type.
Obtaining a blood sample
Press the priming button to prime. Press the yellow button to release the lancet.