Benefits and Features
- The Intuitive target range indicator gives you visual reassurance. It can be individualized to suit your personal therapy goals*
- Only what you need – Your test result and your averages (7/30/90 days) are visible on the meter
- No set up required – Just insert a strip, apply a small blood sample, and read your blood glucose result on the large display
- Easy-edge test strip – Apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide, yellow edge
- Proven accuracy guaranteed by the makers of the Accu-Chek brand, fulfilling the requirements of the ISO 15197:2013^
- Test strips come in a 10, 25, 50 vial, so you can choose whatever fits your budget or therapy
- All data can be uploaded to the Accu-Chek Connect Online portal (USB)
- Enjoy virtually pain-free testing with the Accu-Chek Softclix lancing device
- * Blood glucose values (Lows≤69mg/dL, Normal 70-160 mg/dL, High≥161/dL) are pre-set on the Target Range Indicator and must be interpreted in conjunction with the appropriate medical condition at the time of taking reading, and in accordance with advice of your physician.
- ^ Criterion A of clause 6.3 for the lot tested (Freckmann et al., JDST, 6(5), 2012)
The meter automatically stores at least 720 blood glucose results in memory, but only the last blood glucose result and your 7, 30, and 90 day averages can be viewed on the meter. To view stored blood glucose results, transfer them to Accu-Chek Connect Online diabetes management .
Automatic off: 90 seconds after performing a test, 15 seconds after test strip is removed, or 5 seconds from the last test result screen.
Weight: Approx. 40 g (with batteries)
Interfaces: USB: micro-B connector
Serial number: Unique serial number etched into meter back
Sample claims: Capillary: Yes, Venous: Yes, Arterial: Yes, Neonate: Yes
Measuring principle: FAD glucose dehydrogenase (GDH)
Hematocrit range: 10 to 65 %
Humidity range: 10 to 90 %
Altitude independence: 0 to 3,094 m (10,150 ft)
Measuring time: Less than 4 seconds