Accu-Chek Inform II Glucose Test Strips, 50 Count
The Accu-Chek Inform II test strip is the only diabetic test strip designed with patented dual alternating and direct (AC/DC) current technology that tests a wider range of variables, compared to other blood glucose testing systems.
Patented technology, precise control:
- Exclusive AC/DC technology allows more than 150 integrity checks, which includes accurate and efficient temperature estimation, and compensation for hematocrit effects.
- Easy-fill tip quickly pulls the blood glucose sample into the test strip.
- Under-fill protection ensures enough blood sample is applied to conduct a test and helps prevent the need for another finger-stick or test strip.
- Principle measurement electrodes conduct integrity tests before measuring blood glucose concentration.
- Code key provides one-person, remote calibration for each test strip lot.
Why AC/DC technology is better.
Other blood glucose meters only use DC current, which provides the basic blood glucose measurement. By also using AC current, the Accu-Chek Inform II test strips and system can gather and analyze significantly more information than other glucose meters on the market.