Abra Blood Glucose Test Strips, 50 Count
ABRA blood glucose test strips should be used with an ABRA glucometer to quantitatively measure glucose (sugar) in whole blood taken from the fingertip of the finger, palm or forearm. The ABRA Blood Glucose Meter is intended for non-professional users and should be used by one person. ABRA test strips are for external use.
- Each test strip has a test area containing reactive chemicals.
- The blood sample application in this area causes a chemical reaction and then the generation of electricity.
- The blood glucose concentration is calculated on the basis of the electricity meter recorded and the result is shown on the display.
- The test measures glucose levels ranging from 20 mg / dL (1.1 mmol / L) to 600 mg / dL (33.3 mmol / L).
- The ABRA test strip is calibrated to display the plasma glucose equivalent, making it easy to compare the results with laboratory methods.