Abbott Nutrition Similac Alimentum Expert Care Ready to Feed Institutional – 59ml Bottle Each (Pack of 2)
A nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. A supplemental beverage for children with severe food allergies, sensitivity to intact protein, protein maldigestion, or fat malabsorption.
- Hypoallergenic; contains a predigested protein to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cows milk protein.
- Hydrolyzed casein supplemented with free amino acids for infants who are sensitive to or unable to digest intact protein.
- Starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours in most infants.
- DHA and ARA to help support brain and eye development.
- A unique blend of carbohydrates with two different absorptive pathways to help maximize absorption and minimize risk of malabsorption.
- Abbott Nutrition Similac Alimentum Expert Care Ready to Feed , Institutional – One 59ml Bottle each
- Manufactured by Abbott Laboratories
- Rx not required